Friday, May 3, 2013

Make Money Online? How Do I Begin?

So Ive been reviewing some pretty big blogs about making money online lately. I have found that a majority of them have some sort of ebook or affiliate network that they are linked to to get you to buy something that is just set up to give you more information, I have found that the beauty of this is that it actually makes you think "where do they get all this stuff from?" Well the answer is simple, the internet! Duhh right? but seriously where can I find some quick and easy information on how to make money online?
How many of us out there are looking for the answer in plain English? I know that there are many people who are either lacking a job, stressed about bills, or many other issues that can drive someone crazy. So the alternative is sit at home and do nothing, or find out how you can generate some extra cash at a few clicks of a button.
Well Im not going to tell you its going to be easy, but what I will tell you is that it is very possible. With a late model computer and some internet connections, you could have all of your bills paid by the end of the month. So how can you do it? First lets begin by telling you that there are many directions you can go to generate cash online. Im not going to list them all but I will tell you what I choose to do.

In the beginning my mind was so full of ideas and I was confused. I did'nt know how I was going to put all of these ideas on the web. I had little knowledge about programming and I had no clue about marketing. Just so you know those are key topics that you may want to begin a study on. So I began searching google.com and found that many people make money by blogging, and selling products. Hmm, that does'nt sound easy since I don't have anything to sell and have nothing to blog about.
At that time I realized I had to find a niche (something to talk about or sell). This was after countless efforts of joining some up-line to make money or joining some network that promised results that never came.
Research Research Research!
Then I blew the cob webs off of my brain and realized that I need to be on the top. I need to be the one blogging and linking and creating products to sell.
And that was it! That was the bright light in my head! I then began to take notice to the owners of the blogs and literally asked them how they do it.
Don't be afraid, just ask! They will tell you! And if they don't then they are jerks! But seriously, If you start then you will get used to it, and get better at it. Start here at www.blogger.com and create a free blog today on whatever you want to talk about. Link to other sites and begin researching to find ways to pull readers in. Thats where the money is!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent article. It is not like other articles which are hard to follow. Well, I feel the same way, there are plenty of information regarding the correct usage of Internet to earn money. People have to have the awareness in them about current internet marketing trend so that they also can make money from the Internet.

    Regards,
    Johny
    Make Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Thankyou Johny. I get tired of trying to find answers that beat around the bush about things. Get to the point! You know how it feels when the information you are looking for claims to be presented to you but does'nt explain anything.

    ReplyDelete