Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Make Money Online Has Reached 700 Visits in 3 Weeks!

Strategic Blogging just got me 700 Visits in under a month!

Ok obviously I am a little excited about this but my blog has just achieved something great. 700 Visits in under a month is a great achievement to me. As much as there are other sites that get plenty more, this is still great. And I did it without paying for ads or traffic! What made it so easy for me? many different approaches. 

1. Social Networking - I used places like Google+ and Twitter and posted an update about all of my blog posts. I made sure to get new followers by searching like niches and was sure to use hash tags like #followme.

2. Free web site submissions - You can look at my sideline to find links that let you submit your site to search directories for free.

3. Word of mouth - Yes, I told my friends and family, and they told theirs.

4. SEO - Search Engine Optimization  is an obvious choice. You absolutely HAVE to do that.

There are a number of other ways to get more visits but these are the ways that I started. You can do the same thing. It is very simple.

For a great way to learn how to market your web site or blog with the key ingredients for success. Click Here

2 comments:

  1. Question,Ive had over 1100 visit's on my blog and have made a whole $3.50.What is up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What have you done to monetize your blog? Have you set it up with ads? Are you a member of some affiliate networks that will help boost profit? If not you should check out some different networks that have programs that are made for those types of things. The main program I use is the Empower Network (The Click Here Link in the post above) I have had a tremendous amount of support and success in a very short amount of time for just $25. Then it paid itself off in a week. So if you are not sure of how to make the best out of your blog, be sure to check it out because it will completely rock your blog and give you the tools you need to generate an income.

    ReplyDelete