Monday, May 6, 2013

Bloggers, What Helps When Making Money Seems Impossible?

Has there ever been a time when you feel like you lost that Blogging spark?

I will admit that I have been there before. Trial and error is my middle name, so if you have felt that way then you are not alone. Sometimes the feeling of defeat comes over you. You don't see traffic, your affiliate programs are not processing, even ads are not producing enough. What do I do now? First of all, let me tell you that this is not the end but a beginning to an outbreak of success. How many will give up? Probably about 97%. What happens to the other 3%? That's where the successful bloggers are born. 

IF YOU SEE FAILURE, DO NOT RUN, TAKE IT'S MASK OFF AND YOU WILL FIND SUCCESS!

I have found that difficult many times over but the beauty of it is, I overcame it. Let me tell you how. There is one place that I go when I feel a bit blogged out and discouraged. That place is www.johnchow.com Now I don't have any type of connection to John Chow and I have not even asked him to add my blog yet. (I will but have not got around to it yet ;)) But I will say that John Chow is not only my mentor, but one of the most incredible people I know of when it comes to blogging and internet marketing. He has the goods right there on his blog and he also has an answer for any question you have. John Chow is a great influence and is part of the reason my Blog exists today. 
Everyone should have someone they look up to whether it be for information or help. If you have a question about anything you should have a backbone to be able to call on. I think that is critical for success. 
If you do not have one, you can always visit www.johnchow.com and sign up to be able to download his free eBook. (Which is now my Bible for Internet Success) 
His eBook really helped me. And I would like to help you by providing you with the same information that helped me.

Visit, Comment. Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment